Benefits of Buyer Agency
Designated Agency or Buyer Representation
Buying Real Estate is a significant financial transaction. To help ensure your experience is a rewarding one, it is important for you to understand the legal and professional guidelines that will define the working relationship you will have when working with Sharon Black, REALTOR ® . It will be Sharon Black’s sole responsibility to always act in your best interest, when you become a Sharon Black client.
As your Designated Agent, Sharon Black will provide outstanding buyer service, including:
- Creating a personalized MLS® search, based on your affordability, your wants and needs and in the neighbourhood you want to live in.
- Keep you updated on what is happening in our ever changing Kelowna Market
- Sharon Black will search for your dream home in all Real Estate Advertising and online venues, including foreclosures and private for sale properties
- Send instant email information on new listings matching your criteria as they come out
- Schedule showing appointments based on your schedule
- Assist you in obtaining the best available services, including and not limited to, lawyers, mortgage brokers, home inspectors, building inspectors, septic inspectors, moving companies and service providers such as painter, carpet and house cleaning
- Sharon Black will act as the agent of the buyer and advise all sellers for properties you are interested in, that Sharon Black represents you and will be negotiating for your benefit.
- Put your interests first and secure a safe environment when discussing your personal information and thoughts
- Sharon Black will never compromise your negotiating position and will always maintain your personal information in confidence
- Sharon Black will ensure you receive all the information regarding any property you are interested in. Sharon Black will keep you informed.
- Sharon Black will act in a professional role, will abide by all lawful instruction given by you the client and will apply her 30+ years of knowledge and skill to the full benefit of negotiating the best price, terms and conditions obtainable on your behalf.
Learn more about Designated Agency and the Benefits of hiring an ABR ( Accredited Buyer’s Representative ) by completing the form below and schedule an appointment with Sharon Black. Sharon will Open The Door To Kelowna Real Estate: